Christmas Wreath or Table Centrepiece Workshop in Keston
Saturday 15th December 2018, 10:00 - 12:30
CHRISTMAS WREATH WORKSHOP DATES & DETAILS
- Relaxed, friendly and fun - bring a friend?
- Positively no previous experience necessary to achieve great results
- Choose your style – traditional Christmas look, or glitzy & glam, or natural & Scandi or... your very own style
- At Holwood Farm Shop & Café in Keston, nr Bromley BR2 6AB - why not stay for lunch or a spot of shopping afterwards.
Saturday 15 December 2018 – 10am to 12.30pm – 2.5 hours
**Create a beautiful Winter Woodland Christmas Wreath, from scratch, on a moss and copper wire base with fresh evergreen foliage and trimmed with your choice of natural and artificial decorations.
**Create a Festive Floral & Candle Table Centrepiece, from scratch, with fresh foliage, fresh flowers, a pillar candle and your choice of natural and artificial decorations.
Workshop fee £40 includes:
- all centrepiece-making materials
- 1-2-1 guidance and instructions for after-care to take away
- a proper coffee or tea, plus a croissant or tray-bake brought to you from Holwood Farm Shop’s café
- 10% donation to Cancer Research (min £50 per workshop, donation receipt will be emailed to workshop participants)
- Places strictly limited to 10 per workshop.
Please see photos from previous workshops and full information here: https://countrycraftworkshops.wordpress.com
NB: Sun 2nd Dec and Sun 16 Dec are now SOLD OUT
Please visit my website for information on how to book a workshop HERE: https://countrycraftworkshops.wordpress.com