ADVENTure LAND - BROMLEY
Saturday 1st December 2018, 10:00 - Monday 24th December 2018, 16:45
Venue: The Glades, Bromley, High Street, Bromley, BR1 1DN
Welcome to ADVENTure Land at The Glades - our Christmas Grotto experience for 2018. This year's grotto is situated in the central atrium on the lower mall.
ADVENTure Land sleeps for most of the year, only starting to open its eyes and oil its hinges in December. This is to get ready for the most exciting day of all - Christmas! Preparations are made, with the ADVENTure Elves working closely with Santa Claus to ensure each and every window and door in ADVENTure Land (there are 24!) reveals a magical Christmas moment.
Each family’s journey through this wonderful adventure will be facilitated by a host of engaging and characterful elves who have been dispatched from the North Pole to The Glades especially to ensure that the countdown to Christmas Day runs smoothly. Your adventure will culminate in a meeting with the man himself, Santa Claus, where you can take your own pictures and receive a professional photo too. Children will leave with a souvenir, certificate and sticker and there’s even a photograph with Santa Claus, all included in the ticket price.
• A journey through the ADVENTure Land grotto
• 1-on-1 visit with Santa Claus
• Professional photograph printed and framed in a cardboard sleeve. (1 individual picture per paying child or one family picture, with each paying child receiving a copy.)
• Souvenir gift of a ‘Keel’ 15cm Animotsu Christmas Collection Toy
• “I Met Santa” certificate
Please aim to arrive 10 minutes prior to your session.
• Children under 16 years old - £12. This entitles you to the full ADVENTure Land experience, a 1-on-1 visit with Santa, a souvenir toy, a professional photo, certificate and sticker.
• Adults (16+) – Free. There must be at least one adult ticket per booking. A maximum of 2 adults go free per booking. Extra adult tickets can be purchased for £6 per adult.
Tickets are available online only. For any other queries please contact the organiser.
Please book HERE