Business Expert - Inside Sales, APPLE
|Reference||36578513 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Monday 12th November 2018|
|Closing Date||Sunday 9th December 2018|
As an Apple Business Expert, you introduce Apple solutions, technology and services to business customers. You spend time on the sales floor, meeting first-time and current business customers and learning their needs. You generate new leads and build relationships, connecting over the phone or through in-store workshops and events. You discover customer service needs through briefings and work with the Business Team to prepare and present proposals. For customers with more complex needs, you work with the entire Business Team to craft the ideal business solutions. Finally, you inform and offer customers the complete suite of sales support options. By engaging customers to think about the possibilities of Apple technology in their businesses, you help build success - not only for your team, but for our customers as well.
- Knowledge of how businesses use technology and what Apple solutions can offer them.
- Comfort using the phone to interact with customers and to position business solutions.
- Ability to facilitate business experiences through in-store briefings, workshops and events.
- You have at least one year of experience selling in the business market.
- You're comfortable developing qualified leads by phone.
- You have strong people and presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You're fluent in the local language.
- You'll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.