Programme Test Manager - Bromley
|Reference||84101034 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Monday 12th November 2018|
|Closing Date||Wednesday 12th December 2018|
Stakeholder Management of all critical projects / programmes in the portfolio.
Supporting Engagement Partner with progressing on all engagement level activities and initiatives.
Proactively approaching on all fronts of QA/Testing Delivery of portfolio.
Shaping & driving QA innovation.
Overseeing day-to-day QA portfolio Delivery & Operations
overseeing the delivery of major projects & programmes in the portfolio
Implementing changing client needs of Automation First approach, Dev Ops and Agile working methodology.
- Stakeholder Management with effective and timely communication
- Supporting Engagement Partner with progressing on all engagement level activities and initiatives.
- Proactively approaching on all fronts and leading team by example.
- Shaping & driving QA innovation.
- Overseeing day-to-day QA portfolio Delivery & Operations
- Owning and delivering QA & Testing of critical business/digital transformation programmes of the portfolio.
- leading & developing the existing QA teams
- overseeing the delivery of major projects & programmes in the portfolio
- Proficient in estimation methodology, managing QA delivery challenges, risk assessment & communication.
- Fast Lerner and faster adoption pace for changing client needs of Automation First approach, Dev Ops and Agile working methodology.
Nice to Have Skills.
- Experience of DevOps and “Pure Agile” adoption in a Programme / Portfolio would have added advantage.
- Leading the development of the long-term QA strategy for the future direction of QA Organisation
- Ensuring the strategy for QA teams aligns with that of the stakeholders & supports wider commercial goals
- Experience of managing multi-vendor engagements.
- Graduation in Engineering / Mathematics
- PMP / Prince 2 Certifications would be added advantage