|Reference||36590312 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Monday 12th November 2018|
|Closing Date||Wednesday 12th December 2018|
|Salary||£18,000 - £20,000 per annum|
Job Summary/Purpose of the Role:
My clientare looking for a highly motivated and driven individual to join our post completion team to assist with the post completion work on their Transfer of Equity cases.
The role of is to ensure the registration of all cases as quickly as possible, whilst ensuring that no deadlines are missed and that the business and the lender’s interests are protected at all times.
Reporting to:Post Completions Team Manager and Senior Operations Managers.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities/Duties:-
- Sending all AP1s and FR1 to the Land registry;
- Ensure that all SDLT matters are dealt with;
- Responding to Land Registry Requisitions;
- Ensuring there is an OS1 search in place on any cases where the AP1/FR1 has not been sent, or the application cancelled;
- Ensuring that all cases are registered as quickly as possible.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- An understanding of the Conveyancing process;
- An understanding of the post completion process;
- An understanding of the Land Registry processes;
- Be able to process volume incoming work quickly and accurately;
- Demonstrate good attention to detail;
- Be able to work well on your own as well as part of a team;
- Be able to identify issues which arise and resolve them as quickly as possible, reporting any problem cases to management;
- Liaise and communicate effectively with other teams and departments;
- Excellent client care skills;
- Positive and friendly personality.
Desirable Qualification Requirements:
- Good GCSEs