Behaviour Support in schools
|Reference||VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Tuesday 13th November 2018|
|Closing Date||Wednesday 12th December 2018|
|Salary||The rate is £60 - £75 a day|
To be considered for the role of behaviour support at the Bromley site you must have previous experience working with children.
- A child workforce DBS on the updated system.
- Safeguarding training.
- At least 1 year experience working with pupils in SEN provisions.
Behaviour Support Assistant Role: 1:1
- promote high standards in reading, writing and mathematics
- allow students to develop a knowledge of themselves and their environment
- enable students to acquire knowledge and skills in science
- enable students to be confident in the use of ICT
- promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
- promote physical and mental development and an awareness of the importance of a healthy lifestyle
- enable students to be aware of the importance of and participate in the arts
- develop the personal and social skills of each child
- provide equality of access and the opportunity for all students to make progress
- prepare students for the opportunities, responsibilities and experience of adult life.