Architect – Bromley, Kent, Hunter Dunning
|Reference||9966 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Saturday 17th November 2018|
|Closing Date||Friday 14th December 2018|
|Salary||£38,000 - £48,000|
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be working from inception to completion and will be expected to take a leading role within the practice, with responsibility for a number of public housing projects.
- You will be managing a variety of major projects for the practice, where duties include; design feasibilities, technical & design management, financial management, full design responsibility for projects, concept design at fee tender stage, and managing team resources.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB Registered Architect
- Full design and technical ability, with the capability to provide design production information packages in a clear and accurate manner with good presentation skills
- Good computer knowledge and fully conversant with AutoCAD and Revit
- Candidates must have good communication and management skills with the ability to manage both conceptual and detail design packages
- Experience with heritage or listed buildings would be advantageous.