Payroll Administrator - Orpington
|Reference||VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Tuesday 20th November 2018|
|Closing Date||Wednesday 19th December 2018|
|Salary||£20,000 - £28,000 per annum|
- Update employee records, where necessary, in respect of:
- New Starters
- Income Tax
- National Insurance
- Voluntary Deductions
- Permanent Allowances
- Student Loans
- Tax Credits
- Statutory Payments
- Child Care Vouchers
- Sickness absence
- Prepare P45 and return NI certificate for employees terminating.
- Issue P46 where necessary.
- Deal with correspondence and telephone enquiries from employees. Including Tax issues, Maternity calculations and National Insurance queries
- Respond to queries logged by employees within 72 hours of the enquiry being logged.
- Deal with correspondence relating to outside agencies; e.g. Inland Revenue, Government Departments etc.
- Issue employees with SSP1 forms where necessary.
- Issue maternity exclusion notices where necessary.
- Calculate Statutory Maternity Pay and the issuing of letters to staff going on Maternity Leave setting out their entitlement.
- Prepare and calculate CHAPS and BACS payments where required.
- Sort and Dispatch monthly payslips.
- Complete any other duties as may be required from time to time as allocated by the Team Leader or Operations Manager.