Chemistry teaching job - Bromley - January 2019 -
|Reference||VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Thursday 22nd November 2018|
|Closing Date||Thursday 20th December 2018|
The successful Teacher will be:
- Proactive, engaging and inspiring.
- Plan and prepare learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of each child.
- Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis.
- Maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies
- Through effective marking, monitor pupils' work and set targets for progress.
- Assess and record pupils' progress systematically and keep records to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and recognise the level at which the pupil is achieving.
- Be committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and encourage pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
Chemistry Teacher - Bromley - Secondary - £120- £225
- QTS/NQT desirable but not essential.
- Must be able to obtain a DBS check.
- Proof of career history from the last 6 years.
- Able to provide 2 career related references.
- Experience of teaching KS3-KS5.
- The drive and stamina to exceed school expectations and targets.
- Strong subject knowledge.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally.