|Reference||36697707 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Saturday 24th November 2018|
|Closing Date||Monday 24th December 2018|
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Billing Specialist to join our Finance team based in Beckenham.
In this role you will be tasked with supporting the team in their drive to improve the accuracy and time lines of the company's billing and to work closely with the assigned Relationship Managers to ensure queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
What being a Billing Analyst involves:
To take a "hands on" approach to the monthly and quarterly disbursement billing process and to ensure that all disbursements are input into SAP accurately and according to deadlines.
Build and maintain excellent working relationships with the Client Services Team (RM’s) to ensure queries are dealt with efficiently and accurately.
Maintain and update pricing tables and conditions in SAP to ensure correct fee structures are in place.
Monitor and action the Billing Team Inbox on a daily basis, dealing with queries and requests from either external clients or the business.
Assist in the Monthly/Quarterly Billing run.
Skills and qualities you will need:
- Solid experience in a billing analyst/specialist role
- Strong team player with evident self-discipline and motivation
- Ability to be flexible in both approach to individual tasks and time keeping.
- Attention to detail & ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proficient use of Excel (V lookups, Pivot Tables and Formulas).