Water Treatment Technicians
|Reference||84153522 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Sunday 25th November 2018|
|Closing Date||Friday 21st December 2018|
|Salary||£17,430 - £28,038 DOE + Benefits|
About the Role:
Reporting to the Account Manager, you'll be working on an array of site-based contracts to undertake various water treatment services, L8 monitoring, technical surveys and compiling reports. You'll be working alongside existing hsl Compliance employees to help respond to call outs when required and liaise with suppliers, clients and tenants.
About the Successful Applicant:
- You should have excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills.
- A keen eye for detail, strong problem solving and analytical skills are also needed.
- Previous relevant industry experience is desirable, but not essential.
- City & Guilds qualifications and knowledge of ACoP L8 guidelines is preferable.
- A full driving licence is essential.