Category Technologist, Brakes
|Reference||84240663 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Monday 26th November 2018|
|Closing Date||Saturday 22nd December 2018|
Job role exists to currently support the Country Choice technical manager.
Core to the role is the transfer of Country Choice specifications to the NEW Brakes Assure Specification platform, whilst ensuring all specifications are aligned to the Brakes Gold standard. There are c300 specifications to complete, with some progress made to date.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Food science qualification and / or Quality/Technical food manufacturing background.
- Working knowledge of ‘Brakes Assure’ or similar product specification system.
- (Understand your way around a spec.)
- Computer literate, with good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate with supplier and customers; internal and external.
- High attention to detail – ‘with a get it right first time attitude’.
- Well organised, with ability to manage own time and working as part of a team.
Support approach to maintaining product specifications – food, packaging and equipment
Technical department monthly reporting for Country Choice board team.
Maintain RSPO status across product range