Business Support Coordinator
|Reference||1109526. VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Tuesday 27th November 2018|
|Closing Date||Wednesday 26th December 2018|
|Salary||£12.00 - £15.66 per hour|
Duties & Responsibilities
* Coordinate all business support duties in the Contract to ensure delivery to deadlines.
* Coordinate travel logistics including trains, flights and accommodation for Senior Managers as appropriate.
* Proactively manipulate systems and run reports as required.
* Coordinate internal and external meetings including room booking, arranging agendas, preparing papers, ordering catering.
* Use the SAP finance system for invoice processing.
* Undertake business support projects as assigned.
* Assist in the delivery of Client services as appropriate.
* Proactive decision making within the confines of the responsibilities.
* Diary support for Senior Managers as appropriate.
* Handle confidential information with discretion.
* To present a professional imagine to all staff within the company as well as external contacts.
* Act as the key liaison person for the Contract.
* Disseminate information to other team members to ensure delivery.
* High level of GCSE (or equivalent) or experience in a similar/same role.
* Relevant business support qualification desirable.
* Demonstrable administrative skill set and experience.
* Evidence of some Project coordination.
* Evidence of supervising a business support team - desirable.
* Proven ability to manipulate systems and databases.
* Good verbal and written communication.
* Able to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels.
* Excellent Customer liaison skills.
* Highly competent levels of IT skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Work, Powerpoint, SAP & CAFM system).