Estimator - Electrical Installations
|Reference||84336308 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Tuesday 4th December 2018|
|Closing Date||Sunday 30th December 2018|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits Travel Allowance, Pension, Bonuses|
Job description & Responsibilities for Estimator
Some of your duties will include;
- Calculate all the prime costs on developments within the business, reporting any movements in the costs since the preparation of the land purchase exercise. Prime costs to include but not restricted to house pricing, labour costs, site work operations and remediation work.
- Provide a detailed cost budget and share with Site Project Team at the appropriate time.
- Detail a labour cost schedule including anticipated target hours.
- Maintain schedules of quantities and price them individually for prime cost budget.
- Once land opportunities are identified, familiarise the geographical area and consider site issues.
- Prepare estimates of all prime costs inc. subcontract and materials.
- Complete the apportionment of total prime costs to individual plots and produce a profit analysis for the Director.
- Monitor and explain all cost movements.
Responsible for procurement of subcontractors, including payments, variation orders and day works and settlement of final accounts.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Trade/sub-contractor background
- Experience working on a range of projects