Business Develop Manager - Event Technology
|Reference||84361975 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Wednesday 5th December 2018|
|Closing Date||Sunday 30th December 2018|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Great OTE + Excellent Benefits|
About The Business Development Management Role
In this role you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and sales skills in a renowned SaaS events company.
Key Responsibilities for Business Development Manager:
* Engaging in innovative and strategic new business generation selling strategies into leading events industry businesses
* Striving for and beating sales goals of acquiring minimum one new deal per day
* Cooperating efficiently with the internal sales team to schedule daily meetings
* Driving increased engagement across our existing client base through consistently conducting yourself professionally in front of existing and potential new clients and adept market research
If you are currently in a Business Development Manager role or are currently working in the Events SaaS / Events industry then this is the ideal next step in your sales career.
Desirable Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager:
* Excellent inter-personal skills are essential for the role, with the ability to effectively build rapport and develop excellent client relationships.
* You will preferably be an experienced, versatile Business Development Manager with at least 2 years of proven success driving B2B sales and attracting new business in the events industry
* Located in or a commutable distance from Croydon
* Have a proven track record of achieving and outperforming annual financial targets
* Result orientated with a determined attitude to bring in new business