Apprentice Chef - O'Neill's - Bromley O'Neill's Irish Bar
|Reference||VAC001484794 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Friday 14th December 2018|
|Closing Date||Wednesday 23rd January 2019|
|Salary||Weekly wage £177.00|
If you have no previous experience but bags of passion for cooking, our chef apprenticeship will give you your moment to shine!
You don’t need any experience as we can teach you everything! If you are willing to learn and be proud to work with us, we can show you exactly what it takes to become a vital team member in any kitchen.
You’ll join a close-knit team, so you’ll get the family feel from day one. You’ll take on a full-time role in the kitchen under the supervision of passionate chefs alongside your training. Working as a team to serve up great food in a fun, friendly atmosphere will help you develop the skills necessary to prepare and cook food quickly and efficiently. Not only do you gain a Level 2 Hospitality Food Production and Cooking Apprenticeship, you will be able to support the running of our kitchens, creating some amazing moments making sure that quality never slips for our guests!What will your day-to-day involve?
- Learn how to create dishes using the correct methods, getting every dish right
- Keep a safe and hygienic working environment
- Ensure food safety when storing, preparing and cooking food
- Bring a huge appetite for learning
- Bring energy and enjoyment
- Be part of great team moments
- Being proud of what you achieved