Customer Assistant - 20 - 30 hours - Bromley, LIDL
|Reference||84551606 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Saturday 15th December 2018|
|Closing Date||Tuesday 15th January 2019|
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Salary||From £10.20 to £10.85 per hour|
What will you do?
- Delivery arrived? You’ll start unpacking the stock.
- Queue at the tills? You’ll jump on a spare one to help.
- Notice a spillage? You’ll get the mop.
- Customer can’t find the apples? You’ll leave what you’re doing to show them the way.
- Bakery items popular today? You’ll get some more cooking in the oven.
- Fruit and vegetables looking fresh? You’ll carry out regular quality checks
What will you need?
- Some knowledge or experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- The flexibility to start an early shift at 5am or finish a late shift at 11pm
- The ability to react positively to changing priorities
- The initiative to identify tasks that need to be completed
- The drive to work hard and contribute to the success of your store
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.