SAS Marketing Analyst - Gerrard White
|Reference||36851365 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Monday 17th December 2018|
|Closing Date||Thursday 17th January 2019|
Working within the campaign planning and selections team of a FTSE100, industry leading UK insurer, you will consult with marketing managers to agree campaign structure, delivery timelines, and target volumes across multiples brands and marketing channels.
With an array of exciting initiatives taking place across multiple brands and lines of business, 2019 will be a huge year for this business, with this role playing a pivotal part in every marketing and research campaign carried out.
This is a SAS focused role where you will be coding in Base and Macro within campaign and data base planning.
Your duties as a SAS marketing analyst will include but not be limited to the following:
- Develop and execute informed data plans to ensure campaign targeting is optimal and is continuously being challenged by deploying a test and learn approach to continuous campaign improvement
- Support the Marketing strategic planning process with analysis, estimates and scenario testing
- Support the Customer Research team with list production for use in research surveys
- Develop efficient and robust campaign selections processes that deliver campaign lists to time and agreed specifications.
- Where required, support marketing and the wider business through the timely provision of robust data extracts for customer research, third parties and strategic partners, fulfilment of offers and urgent customer communications
- Liaise closely with external agencies and providers (data brokers and providers, print houses and agencies) to ensure that data is received to time and to requirements, managing changes to time and requirements with resolution of issues as they arise.
- Ensure zero errors in campaign list production through owning robust quality assurance processes and gaining business approver sign-off
- Support the team in building a single reporting suite, measuring all direct customer marketing activity.
The Successful SAS Analyst
You MUST be a confident SAS user, who is able to write and amend code using SAS Macro and SAS Base.
You will have commercial experience with SAS in this capacity, not necessarily within marketing, although that would be an advantage.
It is important that you have a pro-active approach, and the ability to interact with business stakeholders, as this will involve working on campaigns from a range of brands within the business.
You must have a meticulous attention to detail, the ability to see the bigger picture, and a commercial focus as this is a large scale business sending out over 50 million communications in a year!