Duty Manager BP
|Reference||36901160 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Thursday 27th December 2018|
|Closing Date||Saturday 26th January 2019|
As a Duty Manager, you'll be managing all aspects of the fresh food operation within our Marks and Spencer Simply Food store. This is likely to be your first step into a management role . So joining a business that provided leading training to get you up to speed is a no brainer ….
We want to be honest all our management role including the above are fast pace roles where you need the ability to influence, multiply task and spinning a lot of plates, motivate and support the teams. You will spend the majority of your time on your feet and it is a hands-on management role where you will lead by example. As Duty Manager you will report into the Retail Store Manager and will be responsible for management of a team of up to ten staff during your shift.
- To run the store in the absence of the Store Manager
- To manage employee relations issues in the team in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Support with key operational tasks, reconciliation of cash loss, producing staffing rotas, attendance reports, supporting with investigations, Stock reconciliation, support with store audits.
- To implement as required all BP initiatives at store level
- To maximise product availability, optimising stock management and replenishment process
- Maintaining book stock accuracy using pre-defined processes
- To take receipt of deliveries and associated paperwork
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Wild Bean accountabilities: the running of, stock, food hygiene, food waste etc.
- Ensure that the store operates safely and legally in accordance with Company HSSE, Food Safety and Compliance policies and procedures.
We want people that are passionate and can work in a fast pace environment, we want people that can think on their feet. We want people that can influence and bring fun to the working week. We want people that can support their colleagues and work as one team. We want people our customers will love. Supervisory experience would be advantageous although not essential however you will need to have demonstrable retail experience – preferably within food retail although again, this is not essential