Financial Planner - South London
|Reference||36906317 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Friday 28th December 2018|
|Closing Date||Sunday 27th January 2019|
|Salary||£40,000 - £50,000 per annum, negotiable|
You will be expected to provide a top-class service and grow and develop a loyal client base that you can provide a diverse and tailored service to. There will be leads provided and you will also be given full paraplanning and administrative support and work for a well-known, growing firm.
- Carry out a comprehensive fact-find, gain a full understanding of the aspirations, needs and investment objectives of the individual.
- Ascertain the investors attitude towards risk.
- Produce a comprehensive Investment and pension planning service
- Producing a detailed planning report detailing relevant fact-find information with a detailed rationale behind the recommendation.
- Provide comprehensive Pension Income Options advice including; annuities, capped and flexible income drawdown, and phased retirement strategies
- Understand and explain in generic terms the merits and detractions of all investment types
- Explain effectively the benefits of discretionary portfolio management against other investment options available
- Good knowledge of personal taxation in particular, income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax
- Understand and assess suitability of available pension income options including annuities, phased retirement and income drawdown
- Competent Adviser Status
- SPS held including specialism in Packaged Products
- JO5, AF3 or G60 would be advantageous