Customer Solutions Officer
|Reference||36908922 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Saturday 29th December 2018|
|Closing Date||Monday 28th January 2019|
|Salary||£14.38 per hour|
• Being responsible for the day to day resolution of complaints made by customers in accordance with the complaints policy and procedure alongside the management of complaints received from keys stakeholders acting on behalf of our residents.
• The post holders will also analyse customer feedback i.e. complaints, suggestions and compliments to identify trends and lessons learnt to be used to continuously improve services.
• To respond to and investigate complaints in line with Clarion policy and procedure.
Actively seek resolution of complaints by liaising with Customers to understand their issues
• The ability to control conversations effectively, being able to say No, whilst maintaining good customer service.
• Acting as a single ‘point of contact’, scoping a complaint establishing the full details of complaints, addressing expectation, recording all contact made and actions proposed/agreed to ensure the information can be used to improve services and prevent repeat complaints.
• Keep customers informed throughout the process by phone and/or in writing.
• To co-ordinate and manage contact between the customers, business areas, partner contractors and outside agencies.
• Escalate issues where appropriate to the Customer Solutions Team Leader.
• Arrange compensation payments in line with our procedure.
• Monitor/report on the number compensation payments being awarded to resolve complaints.