Housekeeper Bank, BMI Healthcare
|Reference||36904773 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Saturday 29th December 2018|
|Closing Date||Sunday 27th January 2019|
Duties of this role include:
- Undertaking the day to day cleaning of patient, public and employee areas.
- Maintaining a safe and pleasant environment for patients, visitors and BMI employees.
- Replenishment of linen and consumables.
- Flexibility to work in all departments (including Theatre areas) and at other BMI sites where appropriate and as requested
- Cleaning and servicing of all hospital areas (clinical and non-clinical, including Theatre) to the required BMI standards and in line with BMI procedures.
- Setting up of rooms in accordance with the policies and procedures
- Undertake any duties required of the housekeeping department
- Complete daily task sheets and submit to the Housekeeper Lead on a daily basis for auditing purposes
- Comply with room clean target times and any timing targets for cleaning of general areas
- Undertake deep cleaning of areas on a rota basis and/or according to the cleaning schedule
- Use cleaning chemicals and materials according to instructions, COSHH reports and BMI procedures
- Use appropriate H&S signage at all times to notify employees, patients and visitors that cleaning is in progress