AV Engineer / Project Manager
|Reference||36909969 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Sunday 30th December 2018|
|Closing Date||Tuesday 29th January 2019|
|Salary||£35,000 - £40,000 per annum|
- Our client is an award winning company within the Audio Visual industry and have been estabished for over 15 years, looking to expand their team and add an experienced AV Engineer / Project Manager to the team.
- Responsible for acting as a Senior Engineer for the business and also Project Manager.
- Overseeing projects on site, remotely and based from the office
- Installation and management of new and existing projects / contracts from conception to commissioning.
- Rack Building.
- Programming experience with either Extron, Crestron and AMX.
- Working within mainly the Educational AV sector.
- Good client management and liaison skills.
To be considered you'll need to have good experience as a hands on engineer within the AV - Audio Visual industry, along with being able to demonstrate some project management skills. Ideally you'll have programming experience however this isn't essential so the right person will be trained where necessary.