Senior Quantity Surveyor - Bromley, S. London
|Reference||36909783 Via WoW Bromley|
|Date Posted||Sunday 30th December 2018|
|Closing Date||Tuesday 29th January 2019|
|Salary||£45,000 - £55,000 per annum|
With a range of projects spanning across refurbishments, alterations, fit-out programs and new-builds within the South East and London regions, this Senior Quantity Surveyor position offers an opportunity to progress into further within the division into an Associate position and to offer continuous high-quality Project Delivery the firm prides itself in!
The Senior Quantity Surveyor must be MRICS qualified, have in-depth knowledge and experience of core aspects of Quantity Surveying, haveprevious or current experience of both Pre and Post Contract Quantity Surveying, Cost Planning, Estimates, JCT / NEC3 Contracts, Variations, Change Control, Tender Documentation and Project Delivery from inception to completion.
Project sizes and values will vary depending on the project itself, however, typical project values range from £150k - £5million.
Requirements to be considered for this Senior Quantity Surveyor position:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent (RICS Accredited)
- MRICS or MCIOB qualified
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in Quantity Surveying
- Commercial / Residential Property experience ideally from a Consultancy / Private practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Account Management and Project Delivery capabilities