Warehouse Assistant, Debra (Part Time)
|Reference||84521379 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Monday 31st December 2018|
|Closing Date||Friday 25th January 2019|
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Salary||£7.83 to £7.83 per hour|
Key Responsibilities of our Furniture & Electrical Warehouse Assistant will include:
- Ensure a professional presentation of the shop at all times
- Be responsible for the physical movement of heavy furniture and electrical items, assisting van drivers loading and unloading
- Removing sold goods from the floor and placing them in the correct place
- Refreshing the shop floor by moving furniture items into new displays
- Being responsible for thorough electrical function tests
- Cover the desk, phone and customer service role when necessary to a high standard
- Ensure till procedures are followed.
- Help to ensure that the shop provides a focal point to inform the public of the work of DEBRA.
- When required attend any approved induction or training programs of DEBRA.
- Assist in ensuring the shop is kept in a clean and tidy condition
- Keep the Shop Manager informed of shop maintenance work required.
- Always act in accordance with the philosophy of DEBRA in carrying out these duties
What we’re looking for in our Furniture & Electrical Warehouse Assistant
You will be self-motivated and enthusiastic, with good customer service and retail administration skills as well as the ability to work well under pressure and to meet targets.