Store Supervisor - 40 hours - Beckenham, Toolstation
|Reference||84588433 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Monday 31st December 2018|
|Closing Date||Friday 25th January 2019|
|Salary||starting from £8.83 per hour|
What you'll be doing
This isn't your average retail role, we serve customers, pick items from the warehouse and stock shelves. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. But where we really differ is our service, we go above and beyond to make our customers happy. And you'll be at the forefront of this, building longstanding relationships and taking pride in doing a good job.
* Supervising for and having operational responsibility of the day to day running of the store in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager
* Supporting the Store Manager in achieving and exceeding targets and ensuring that the store is successful and profitable, with a key focus on incremental sales growth
* Supporting, motivating and engaging the store team, creating a great place to work where everyday engagement is key
* Encouraging a positive mind-set and building a culture of feedback, praise and recognition
* Engaging a team at all levels to create an environment where appropriate staff development takes place
* Maintaining consistency and compliance of all operating procedures in store, including health & safety, security and stock integrity
* Coaching and developing the team to grow sales
What you'll bring
A passion for customer service and a can-do attitude. You're happy to muck in and get your hands dirty. Your prior supervisory experience will mean you're well versed in coaching a team to be committed to delivering excellent customer service. You'll be willing to accept additional responsibility to support the store operation and have a knack for making customers happy.