Trainee Network specialist Training Provided
|Reference||36914721 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Tuesday 1st January 2019|
|Closing Date||Friday 1st February 2019|
|Salary||£18,000 - £24,000 per annum|
- Assist the IT team in managing and maintaining all network and security infrastructure of the company, including LAN, firewalls, routers, and remote access requirements.
- Procure, test, and evaluate new IT products and services that the company intends to use for upgrades or complete changes to existing systems.
- Respond to and troubleshoot technical problems that can affect the company IT infrastructure when they arise.
- Provide support in creating and keeping documentation and standards in relation to network process, requirements, updates, changes, etc.
- Maintain a complete inventory of all IT assets of the company.
- Coordinate with third-party vendors/providers to fix issues in an efficient manner and within determined timescales.
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge of modern techniques, industry trends, and technical best practices.
- A degree in IT-related subject or experience and knowledge of network technology.
- Prior work experience is good but not required, as training will be provided for further knowledge and skills development and role preparation.
- Ability to effectively communicate to people with different levels of understanding of technical stuff. It will be better if the candidate is able to properly communicate technical terms to non-technical personnel.
- Ability to effectively analyse technical issues and develop and recommend suitable solutions.
- Knowledge of preparing reports and correspondences.
- Can effectively work with a team, but also knows how to take initiative.