Trainee Digital Marketing Job Training Provided
|Category||Social Media Work|
|Reference||36914486 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Tuesday 1st January 2019|
|Closing Date||Friday 1st February 2019|
|Salary||£18,000 - £24,000 per annum|
What you will be responsible for:
- Plan, develop, and execute digital marketing campaigns (social media, email marketing, SEO, etc.)
- Establish and reach realistic KPI, especially in the areas of traffic, conversion, and sales
- Maintain and grow the company’s online presence by promoting and engaging on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Manage the company’s social media content and activities.
- Write compelling and SEO-friendly articles and post them on the company blog
- Optimise website pages for search engines
- Coordinate with designer in the preparation of digital content when needed.
- Conduct market research, regularly monitor and analyse competitors’ digital activities, and be aware of trends.
- Measure results and develop weekly performance report on all digital marketing activities.
What particular qualifications you need to possess to get the role:
- A bachelor’s degree. Relevant marketing experience is good but not necessary, as comprehensive training will be provided to hone your knowledge and skills in digital marketing.
- Have a good understanding of different aspects of digital marketing, including social media, SEO, content, email marketing, and PPC, and how they can be used for brand promotion and customer acquisition and retention.
- Know how to effectively use social media and develop campaigns to grow audience base and improve engagement.
- Good copywriting and communication skills.
- Ability to manage time and workload and work well under pressure.
What are the details regarding the work arrangement?
You will be working alongside experienced web developers and designers who are also passionate about all things digital. This will be an office-based role with a work schedule of Monday-Friday, from 9:00 AM-6:00 PM. Compensation and benefits and additional information regarding the company and role will be thoroughly discussed during interview.