Trainee Dental Assistant Training Provided
|Reference||36914279 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Tuesday 1st January 2019|
|Closing Date||Friday 1st February 2019|
|Salary||£18,000 - £24,000 per annum|
Here are the responsibilities that await the perfect person for the job:
- Welcome patients into the office and guide them through the processes, timelines, and expectations prior to treatment.
- Answer basic enquiries from patients and provide information to them in relation to oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions.
- Prepare patients for check-ups or treatments, making sure they are relaxed and comfortable.
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed by a dental professional.
- Organise instruments and equipment and ensure the readiness of treatment/operatory rooms.
- Sterilise and disinfect instruments following standards.
- Assist dentist during treatment.
- Take and maintain accurate dental records of patients.
- Schedule appointments and assist patients in the payment procedures.