Female PE Teacher - Bromley Secondary School
|Reference||3561_36721355 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Wednesday 2nd January 2019|
|Closing Date||Friday 1st February 2019|
Located on the Bromley borders, this popular school is looking for a long term MPS or UPS PE Teacher/ Teacher of PE (female). State of the art facilities and class rooms. Welcoming and warm staff and senior leadership team. The Head is a true leader who manages a school striving for excellence. This secondary school teaches through the Key Stages with a successful sixth form.
A new position has arisen for either an NQT or Experienced MPS or UPS PE Teacher / Teacher of PE (female). The newly appointed Teacher of PE/ PE Teacher MUST have a secondary teaching certificate that is recognised in the UK. This role wouldnt suit someone who has only been a coach but must have taught in a secondary mainstream school. Due to their current PE Teacher/ Teacher of PE teaching at the school of several years leaving for a new role, this position has been made available. Initially this is a long term position however if you are a Good to Outstanding teacher there is the possibility for a later permanent appointment. You will be part of a great team and a school that plays a big role in a large Community. This is an exciting time to start as you will have the opportunity to put your 'stamp' in the department! This role would not suit a 'coach' with just a 'coach certificate'. It is imperative that you are a well qualified teacher.
For this Female PE Teacher /Teacher of PE post you must pass the following criteria;
- Must have a UK recognised secondary teaching certificate (PGCE / GTP/ ITT/ QTS and NOT a coaching certificate)
- Imperative that you are either an NQT or Experienced PE Teacher
- Able to teach at KS3 & 4 as a minimum (KS5 desirable)
- Good to Outstanding practitioner and teacher
- Able to teach fun, engaging and enthusing lessons
- Can teach a number of sport (ie football, trampolining, athletics, cross country, netball, etc)