Senior Client Facing Project Manager - Financial services - Investments/Securities
|Reference||JS/PE/2909 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Wednesday 2nd January 2019|
|Closing Date||Saturday 2nd February 2019|
Key focus must be on project delivery, client/internal communication, status reporting, risk management, service excellence and escalation of issues that cannot be resolved by the project team. In general, making sure projects are delivered within budget, on schedule and to agreed quality, through the use of best project management practices Travel between the offices in London and Beckenham will be required occasionally. As well as occasional visits to the client's office.
* Proven full project life cycle experience in financial services.
* Minimum of 5 years in a project management role or senior management based role with project leadership responsibility.
* Good knowledge of MS Project.
* Numerate and good data handling and analysis capability
* Proven client management experience.
* Ability to build strong internal/external client relationships.
* Experience/qualification in formal project management methodology for example Prince 2/APMP.
* Good understanding of project management principles - planning, tracking, risk management, issue management reporting, change control using Microsoft Project.
* Delivery of business & IT related projects.
* Working to tight deadlines.
* Leadership and motivation of multi-discipline project teams.
* Able to delegate effectively and negotiate time scales with shared delivery teams.
* Strong analytical and problem solving capability.
* Logical and methodical approach to delivery of solutions.
* Experience Financial Services, Share Registration, and Share Plans industry. Working within a regulated environment and dealing with legal, compliance, IT, operations, client services and marketing.
* Financial services and Client facing experience.
* Experience of producing or supporting the production of business cases.
* Investment/Securities/Registration experience.
* Experience of workshop facilitation.
* Experience of formal requirements management process.
* Experience of managing external suppliers.
* Ms Access capability