Trainee Recruitment Consultant - No experience necessary. Training provided.
|Reference||VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Thursday 3rd January 2019|
|Closing Date||Sunday 3rd March 2019|
For a more specific list of job responsibilities, please refer below:
- Create new long-term relationships and maintain existing ones with clients and candidates.
- Communicate with hiring managers and decision-makers to determine their workforce requirements and plan for and implement recruitment strategies to fulfil identified needs.
- Build a candidate pool for positions and create a pipeline of candidates for future workforce needs through research and usage of sourcing strategies like referrals, tapping into social media and job sites, networking, and developing contact with colleges/universities and professional organisations.
- Oversee full recruitment and selection process, from sourcing and screening candidates to conducting initial interviews to orientation and on-boarding and beyond.
- Present qualified candidates for open positions and consult with hiring managers or decision makers regarding matters like additional job requirements and compensation and benefits packages.
- Proactively solicit for feedback from hiring managers or decision makers regarding candidates and hiring outcomes.
- Make use of applicant tracking system and participate in process improvement.
- Meet performance expectations and goals and continuously learn about relevant laws, regulations, and policies related to recruitment and compensation and benefits.
What follows below are the requirements for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Willing to be trained on various dimensions of the recruitment process.
- Focus on client and candidate satisfaction and quality customer service.
- Ability to develop and execute recruitment strategies
- Strong organisation, prioritisation, and communication skills and ability to adapt to changing needs and shifting priorities.
- Knows how to take initiative, but capable to actively work with a recruitment team and takes part in contributing ideas and adding value to work and services.
- Proficiency in computer and social media use and willingness to learn effective usage of applicant tracking system.