Operations and Tech Support administrator
|Reference||VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Thursday 3rd January 2019|
|Closing Date||Sunday 3rd February 2019|
|Salary||Salary £19 -22k +|
We are a B2B, Cloud Software; IT and Communications company based in Beckenham, South London and have an opening in our Technical Support Team. This is a great opportunity to build a career in a fast-moving & ever-changing industry. We will provide on-going training & support to assist with your development and career.
We need a motivated individual who has good technical as well as people skills. Whilst an aptitude for technology is needed, a common-sense approach and a can-do attitude is essential.
What we require:
- Excellent communicationand administration skills.
- Confident & have a good knowledge of modern technology.
- Good knowledge of MS Office 365.
- Team player and willingness to learn.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and follow processes.
- Ideally living within a maximum 45-minute journey to the offices.
What we offer:
- Salary £19 -22k +
- Strong holiday package
- Career training and development with support along the way
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing 1st line support to clients and internal staff by both email and telephone.
- Work with others in the team to troubleshoot and diagnose faults with customers.
- Log all tickets in our Help Desk CRM software systems and keep the ticket updated.
- Escalate & liaise closely with 2nd Line Engineers & external support teams
- Configure and setup IT hardware and software for customers.
- Deal with any hardware and software issues.
- Deal with Internet issues
- Assisting provisioning team with new orders and installations.
How to Apply
Please apply by sending your current CV (either via attachment or link to) and a covering letter to email@example.com