Cloud Sales Specialist- Cloud Sales Manager designate
|Reference||VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Thursday 3rd January 2019|
|Closing Date||Sunday 3rd February 2019|
|Salary||Basic salary plus Commission OTE £65k plus bonus for achieving pre agreed targets, plus expenses.|
Reporting directly to the UK Sales Manager. Usually based out of our London South and London City offices. The company also offers a flexible working policy.
Basic salary plus Commission OTE £65k plus bonus for achieving pre agreed targets, plus expenses.
Our Cloud division has grown steadily in the past 2 years and we now need a person who has proven sales expertise in this marketplace and can demonstrate a record of consistent success to date and is looking for a new challenge. The right candidate will possess sales, project, technical and commercial acumen and will be familiar with negotiating high revenue minimum term contracts particularly in the Cloud and Hosted Digital Markets.
- Develop and drive a successful cloud strategy proposition for the business to both new and existing accounts.
To work with the Sales Manager and the rest of the Sales team to continue to grow the department.
- Preparing solutions documents and proposals and attending customer meetings to present the final solution. Help to train and guide the existing sales teams channel in how to identify a Cloud opportunity within their existing accounts base.
- Work with the company’s in house digital marketing specialist to run email and social media campaigns
- Engage with the Glemnet in house Cloud Technical Specialists and project support team as well as external suppliers to bring the solutions into service.
- A track record in selling IT and Telecommunications services particularly Microsoft and Exchange, Windows Server, plus Cloud solutions-Office365- MS Teams/Skype 4 Business, Dropbox for Business, Symantec security as well as Off site data backup and other cloud based services. An understanding of IT networks both LAN and WAN infrastructures. An ability to present to high level decision makers in various industry sectors.
- An understanding of the sales cycle including an ability to identify and develop prospects, handle objections, prepare and present proposals and solutions documents and close the sale.
- Work closely with existing Glemnet and new business customers to deliver solutions that meet their business and technical requirements.
- An ability to work with other individuals and teams within the Glemnet organisation.
- Microsoft/IT/Cloud sales accreditations already gained.
- Company Bonus
- Extended holiday allowance
- Flexible working
- Business expenses
How to Apply
Please apply by sending your current CV (either via attachment or link to) and a covering letter to email@example.com