Intensive Housing Management Worker
|Reference||36945708 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Friday 4th January 2019|
|Closing Date||Monday 4th February 2019|
|Salary||£12.46 per hour|
You duties will include:
- To carry out regular building inspections, identify elements of maintenance required and report repairs to the appropriate department.
- To direct service contractors as required, helping to ensure an efficient and cost effective service is delivered to residents and to the organisation as a whole.
- To regularly monitor the general safety and wellbeing of residents including sign-posting residents to support service services where appropriate.
Skills you will possess:
- Experience of working in a customer facing role in support, housing or care
- Understanding of health & safety, particularly safeguarding vulnerable adults and personal safety
- Confident in managing challenging behaviour
You will need to be flexible to potentially cover multiple locations at short notice, therefore a driving licence and a reliable vehicle is preferred.