Customer Service Representative
|Reference||36943862 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Friday 4th January 2019|
|Closing Date||Monday 4th February 2019|
Description of duties
- Handle inbound contact - both phone calls and emails - within our contact centre, providing information on a shareholder/employees financial investment.
- Gain expert knowledge and awareness of our products & procedures to be able to clearly explain information in an understandable way.
- Demonstrate strong verbal communication skills and a passion for great customer service. Use appropriate methods to lead the conversation, identify and meet caller’s needs whilst keeping call duration within the set targets.
- Keep your knowledge up to date by completing mandatory training / regular reading within the prescribed timeframe.
- Escalate queries, complaints, risks and issues promptly
- Accurately record information in the relevant systems
- Use core systems to interrogate and / or update data and deal with service enquiries
- Identify opportunities for process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
- Support and assist other teams / projects during busy periods, holidays and absence
- Be responsible for your self-development and pro-actively progress your own training
Minimum GCSE level (or equivalent)
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word and Visio)
- Confident communication skills - both written and oral.
- Demonstrates at all times respect with colleagues and customers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates professionalism by possessing an in-depth understanding of good customer service
- Demonstrates a good team working ethic
- Commitment to self-development