Recreation Assistant Apprentice Walnuts Leisure Centre x 5
|Reference||VAC001488555 VIA WOW BROMLEY|
|Date Posted||Wednesday 9th January 2019|
|Closing Date||Thursday 31st January 2019|
|Salary||Weekly wage £224.00|
- To maintain vigilant supervision of pool users and ensure their safety at all times in accordance with the Quality Management System (QMS).
- To attend staff training as part of National Pool Lifeguard Qualification. To administer first aid, effect pool rescues and apply resuscitation as necessary.
- To deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner and to ensure the highest level of customer enjoyment and satisfaction, meeting the Customer Service Standards.
- To comply with the facility’s Health and Safety procedures at all times in line with the Health & Safety at Work Act; carry out regular inspections and report any maintenance issues using the appropriate procedures.
- To carry out cleaning duties to the highest possible standards.
- To prepare activity areas involving the setting up/dismantling of equipment safely, ensuring that all equipment is stored safely and securely when not in use.
- To coach courses when required.
- To carry out pool water quality and environmental tests, plus spa tests if necessary.
- To assist the Duty Manager with any tasks as requested.
- To attend regular team meetings, with feedback to the Duty Manager on any operational issues.
- To keep up to date with Company and local management communications in place in the facility on a daily basis (eg: notice boards, handover file, pigeon holes, e-news).
- To comply with the Equal Opportunities and Equity Policy.
- To report any matter of concern to the Duty Manager immediately.
- To maintain any training requirements.
- To work as a team with colleagues in any area of the facility as required.
- To work at other Mytime facilities as required.
- To work shifts to cover the operating hours of the facility including evenings and weekends.
- Any other duties commensurate with the post.